Sunday, March 21, 2010

21 Before 21

I am 20 now, and there are a LOT of things I would like to accomplish in my life!  As far as short term goals, I have written a list of things I would like to/have done between my 20th and 21st birthday!








1. Stand up while surfing
2. Learn to play the bass guitar
3. Crochet or sew an area rug
4. Get my full licence Completed March 22
5. Buy a car  Completed March 19
6. Shoot a gun Completed January 1
7. Get accepted to NSCC for baking Completed January 25
8. Learn how to do an oil change Completed July 30
9. Learn how to change a tire
10. Read I Kissed Dating Goodbye Completed April 28
11. Write a song
12. Sell something I’ve made
13. Apply for Dual Citizenship in Britain This one should have been under 18, so I can't.
14. Read the entire New Testament of the Bible
15. Go 30 days without junk food Completed July 2
16. Get to 137 lbs or less, I am currently 146
17. Visit Citadel Hill when the workers are dressed in character Completed June 15
18. Walk or ride a bike to the beach and home Completed August 10
19. Buy a lottery ticket Completed June 18
20. Make strawberry jam Completed July 8
21. Take a road trip


By November 28, 2010 these will all be crossed out!

3 comments:

  1. I will help you stick to this list... as best as I can from the other side of the country.

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great list of things to accomplish. Although I have to say #6 has me worried, we don't have guns here. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thanks Tabbi!
    -Akelamalu.. you do not have to be worried. I merely shot a rifle with skeet shot (the lowest power of ammunition) into an open area on new years :) No James Bond craziness lol

    ReplyDelete