Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Little More You


This lovely award was given to me by Kris from 'Because or Why Not'

I think the way it works is now I have to do this quiz about 3's, so here I go!

Three names I go by:


1. Joy
2. J
3. New girl (currently)

Three jobs I’ve had:

1. Worked in an Ice Cream Parlour 
2. Waitress
3. Cook

Three places I’ve lived:

1.  Teen Ranch
2.  Downtown Toronto
3.  Scarborough

Three favourite drinks:

1. Water
2. Cream Soda
3. Jack Daniels with ice

Three TV shows I watch:

1. How I met your mother
2. The vampire diaries
3. Accidentally on purpose

Three places I’ve been:

1. Ontario
2. Quebec
3. Nova Scotia.... I hope to expand this list far beyond my Canadian borders!

Three places I’d like to visit:

1. Scotland
2. Uganda
3. Australia

Three favourite retro TV shows:

1. Walker Texas Ranger ---yeah Chuck Norris!
2.  Original Degrassi
3. Road to Avonlea

Three favourite dishes:

1. Mom's home made macaroni and cheese
2. Turkey dinner
3. Sushi (but the tame stuff, I have not gotten too adventurous; yet!) 

Three things I’m looking forward to:

1. Travelling
2. Finishing school
3. Surfing (trying)

Three people I’m tagging:


-----you three definitely deserve an award for your lovely blogs!-----

1 comment:

  1. Oh come on! I just did the me in threes!!! :P But thank you. :) <3

    ReplyDelete